このページではあそびあそばせ続編に関する情報を募集しています。あそびあそばせの続編の予定や可能性、製作に関する新情報や期待などを情報やご意見をご投稿ください。関係者様からの情報もお待ちしています。

あそびあそばせ続編情報

#36 : jordan outlet:2023/12/07 18:08
I would like to voice my respect for your kindness supporting men who must have help on this important content. Your personal commitment to getting the message across came to be amazingly beneficial and has surely encouraged individuals like me to arrive at their dreams. Your own interesting information means much to me and still more to my peers. Warm regards; from all of us. jordan outlet
good
bad
(0)
#33 : off white outlet:2023/11/22 0:41
I intended to send you a very small word to be able to thank you very much over again with the splendid opinions you have contributed in this case. It has been unbelievably open-handed of people like you to allow openly what many of us would've offered for sale for an e-book to generate some bucks for their own end, and in particular seeing that you could possibly have done it if you desired. The guidelines likewise acted to be a good way to know that some people have similar interest similar to mine to learn more when it comes to this condition. I think there are thousands of more pleasant times up front for individuals who looked over your website. [url=http://www.off-whitehoodie.com]off white outlet[/url]
good
bad
(0)
投稿する
掲示板の管理者:続編編集
あそびあそばせのその他の掲示板一覧
 放送
あそびあそばせ 
TOKYO MX、AT-Xほか
2018年7月8日~2018年9月23日(全12話)
岸誠二
Lerche
あらすじ
中学2年生の本田華子はスポーツ万能で勉強も学年2位の才能に恵まれた少女だった。そんな華子には悩みがあった。学校にまだ一人も友だちがいなかったのだ。華やかでキラキラした女の子たちに憧れはするものの自分はそんなふうにはなれないと物怖じばかりしていた。そんなとき、クラスに外国人のオリヴィアが転校してきた。オリヴィアとは不思議とすぐに打ち解けられた。いっしょに遊んでいると「うるさいです」と同じクラスの寡黙な女の子、野村香純に注意された。しかし、オリヴィアはそんな香純をも引き込み、3人は仲良くなっていく。本作は、本田華子とオリヴィア、野村香純との出来事を中心に、乙女たちの学園生活を描いた作品である。
 劇場版